DIGIOP is a growing software development company headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. We are always looking for exceptional developers, salespeople, and installers to add to our staff. Please review our open positions below.
Job Description: Technical Support
Job Title: Technical Support Representative
Reports To: CTO
DIGIOP is a vertically focused software development company with headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. DIGIOP provides intelligent visual integration of video and data for retailers, convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, and quick casual restaurants. By combining the power of video with information from back-office systems (such as point of sale systems), DIGIOP extends the value of video well beyond the traditional surveillance benefits of security and risk management.
Through the use of unique algorithms and queries, DIGIOP solutions identify data trends and patterns which are indicative of loss. These data points are fully integrated with video to validate incidents and provide complete evidence. DIGIOP products are also offered with creative licensing and subscription models to better support the financial requirements of today’s retailers.
The Technical Support Representative will be responsible for providing high quality technical support for our products. In this position, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with, but not limited to, computers, basic networking, hardware, software, equipment installation, and the IT knowledge needed to support these installs. In this role you will be required to work with case management and defect tracking systems and with our Engineering and QA teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The order listed for each essential duty and responsibility is not an indicator of the priority or importance of that particular duty and/or responsibility. The importance of each duty and/or responsibility may change daily dependent upon related circumstances.
- Provide quality product support to the DIGIOP customers
- Answer all forms of communication in a timely and effective manner to support the customer on technical aspects of the product
- Develop/Maintain long term and trusted customer relationships
- Maximize customer satisfaction through positive customer interaction and quality support
- Provide informative suggestions/direction to customers regarding new products and services.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues
- 100% Call Logging
- QA and Testing support
- Recognize, document and alert the Supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Able to pass or have the knowledge base of A+ Certification
- MUST be fluent in English language with written and oral mastery
- 3-5 years of experience in PC Helpdesk or IT Support or Installation of DVR and/or Access Control Hardware preferably in a corporate setting
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting of pc hardware, SQL Server, Microsoft software, and basic networking.
- Excellent relationship management, timely follow-up and professional communication.
- Excellent skills in project management, including ability to effectively set priorities and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Desire to work in a positive team environment with a professional attitude and business ethics
- Must be a TEAM Player and work well with others in a dynamic, fast paced business.
- Remote support technologies such as LogMeIn, Teamviewer, Bomgar, GoToAssist, VNC etc.
- Experienced in CRM software, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook